Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lake District

This last weekend, Bronson and I took some time off and headed up to the lake district for a long weekend.

The lake District is North west of London, just before you get to Scotland. I completely understand why there are so many lakes there, it rained most of the time. I thought the farmers there were pretty dumb trying to farm with sheep and cattle. I'm thinking trout would be a much better idea, or even rice.

Needless to say it was beautiful, even with the rain. All the trees were in their full autumn colours and it made for very pretty scenery. We stayed just outside of Greenodd, which is South West of Lake Windermere, the longest lake in Britain.





Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home