Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Thursday Fun

Well, Little Leo is still having a whale of a time with Granny. He is still being a good boy for her, which is always good. He has developed a bit of a mummy’s boy streak of late, not happy if I leave his sight. Ag shame….


I thought I’d post these pics from a while back sent by Leo’s child minder. They were taken at the other weekly play group Leo attends, the Under 4’s play group at the Christ Church in Berrylands. The minder takes the two little ones there every Thursday between 10 and 12. They play for a while, then have juice and biscuits, and then there is some singing with actions. I’m told Leo is very social and enjoys playing with the other children. He is also quite independent and is happy to head off on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home