Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Up, up and Awayyyy

Yes It's official, Leo is walking...

He has been threatening to do so for a while now. Basically he started standing and letting go of what ever he was holding himself up with. Then he started taking one step, before falling down of course. Well, on Saturday, he managed 7 steps in a row. I thought it might have been a one off flook but he has done it several times since.

Last night it was nine steps in a row. Ending up with a knees-bent dance while waving the remote control at the television set. Quite a sight to say the least....

Dancing is his other favourite pass time. It started with an Elvis like jig, with only one leg doing some weird sort of rolling motion while his foot stays put. But the dance of the day is now a bended knee up and down move with lots of giggling and smiling....my son the disco king!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home