Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yipppeee for Granny


So Granny arrived for a visit this week (Bronson’s mom). Leo was very happy to see her. I was somewhat relieved as he did go through a phase of stranger danger, especially with anyone who is a bit older... But that was obviously just a phase. He has been having a jolly old time with granny. Going on walks, playing and reading books… and probably eating way too many biscuits and not getting enough sleep, but ho hum, that’s what granny’s are for.

It’s been great for us too as we don’t have to rush home from work to get Leo from the minders. So a bit of a holiday for us too.

I’m disgusted to discover that some of the baby boardroom rules get overturned when it comes to granny, like no fighting at getting-dressed times. Oh well, what can you do!!!

It was Granny's birthday just before she arrived, so Leo had to take charge of card opening duties.

We won't tell everyone how old Granny is...that just won't be nice.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home