Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Out and about

Well, winter has definitely arrived in the UK, it’s turned positively chilly of late. On Sunday, Bronson tried to take Leo for a little bike ride. It was really fresh, so we put Leo in his full body snow suit, he looked so cute all wrapped up.

Bronson set off for a leisurely bike ride with Leo, while Granny and I set off for a bit of a training ride. Poor granny has really had a shock to the system trying to do her bike training in the UK winter. We are used to doing our training all wrapped up, but Granny is not used to going out on the bike dressed like the Michelin man.



Anyway, Bronson was supposed to meet us in Richmond park, but when we called to find out where he was, he told us he was on his way home as Leo had fallen asleep on the back of the bike and Bronson was worried that he may jar his neck going over some bumps. So Bronson was pushing the bike home….while Leo slept

It is also coming to the end of Granny’s visit. It has really been great for Leo to spend so much time with Granny. I think they have become big friends. Now Granny has to leave her one and only Grandson to go home to her 3 Granddaughters who I’m sure have missed her greatly.

Luckily it’s not long till Gramps comes to visit (my Dad), who is coming for Leo’s birthday. Then not long after that, Leo’s Nan comes for Xmas…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home