To bike or not to bike...
Well, with Leo getting bigger, we decided it was time to introduce him to cycling. So we fitted his seat to my bike and popped him in for a spin. As we didn’t have a helmet for the boy, we decided to just see how he liked it around the car park.As you can see, all went well, no tears.
I then went to buy him a little helmet, I found a small one at Evans…the only problem is getting him to wear it…much more difficult.
We are planning to cycle to Richmond Park on Sunday to watch the London Duathlon. But I’m not sure we’ll make it there. We are just hoping that he get’s used to the idea of wearing a helmet if he sees Bronson and I with one on our heads. I’m not overly optimistic mind you.
I even tried putting the helmet on his teddy, but Leo would just remove the offending head wear from said teddy. There was just no convincing him.
BTW Big thanx to Kim who helped me solve my video dilemma. I’ve been trying to figure out how to display video’s on the blog. Host it, then link it Tanya!!!! Bit of a useless IT person I am!!!! So expect to see more video’s in the future.I will try get a clip of Leo’s latest trick…waving good bye. He learnt this from Christella, his child minders daughter. It’s too cute.
Anyway, hold thumbs for us for tomorrow...I have images in my head of us cycling along with the little man screaming his head off behind me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home