More weekend stuff
There were some firsts this weekend too. Leo's first taste of biltong. When ever you meet South Africans, they will always tell you how babies in SA chew biltong while they are teething. I know my parents gave my brother and I biltong.I wasn't wild about the idea, but Bronson was keen to let him try some...so I guess if it didn't kill me, it would be ok for Leo. He wasn't too sure about it, but did chew on it for a while. It did make his breath honk and he was very thirsty from all the salt.
Leo also likes fruit, in this pic he's eating pinapple offered by the 'Oupa' of his buddy he made over the weekend.

Leo has also started the unpacking-of-things phase. Here is seeing what interesting things live in mommys bag...while Elephant looks on....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home