Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Leah

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but really busy....so firstly a bit of catch up.

A big happy birthday to Leah who turned 1 years old on the 1st of September. On Saturday (2nd) we went to Leah's party. It was Leo's first birthday party. He even got an invite in the post....what a big boy.

I decided to splash out on a birthday party outfit, with limited success. Firstly we discovered the shoes I bought were way too small, so before the party we walked into Kingston to swop them for bigger ones, only to discover that these were too small.

So he ended up going to the party in socks. Basically, as I discovered, the shop I bought them from only make shoes for babies (i.e. not made for walking) up to size three, and my son wears size 4. The same size as walking toddlers.

Oh well, watch out Ian Thorp....

Secondly the trousers had to go back as they only just fit. So they were exchanged the next week. Man, how these kids grow!!!



The party was great, Leah was dressed as a princess thanx to her granny, and the theme was very pink princess.

All the kids had a great time and the mummies and daddies too. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home