Watch Leo Grow
Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.


1 Comments:
To my fellow comrades who came together this day 9 years ago, thanks for all these years of support and friendship.
It hasn’t all been a bed of roses living as a stranger in a strange land but together we have all succeeded in many ways, careers, relationships, marriage and children.
It’s been one amazing journey that is life. Things have happened as they must. Embrace what we have as this is all we need right here right now. Treasure it!
Good job all round my brothers and sisters!
Love & Peace for all our sake!!!
Bronson (&Tanya & Leo, our African Lion King)
Post a Comment
<< Home