Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Friday, October 13, 2006

New Baby!!




Leo would like to say Hello to his newest girlfriend, Baby Van Blerk was born yesterday just after noon. She looks just like daddy… Cin and Andy haven't decided on a name yet, just in case you thought her name was actually 'Baby'...

See the link to the Van Blerk Website to see pics of the little Lady.

Here’s wishing Cinnamon a speedy recovery. And all the best to the family and their new addition.

With Love,
The Hunt Family.

PS Leo asks his Nan to knit a nice pink jumper for the new baby…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home