Watch Leo Grow

Welcome friends and family! I've created this blog so that you can all watch our Little Man grow. The honest truth is that I'm quite crap at e-mailing, so in this way, it's up to you to come visit our virtual home. I, of course, will try to keep it updated with the latest news and pics of Leo.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New favourite toy

On Saturday we went to a BBQ (Braai) at Louise’s house. Louise (Emily), Caroline (Sophie), Jackie (Evie), Vicky (Imogen) and myself were all in the same anti natal class. So all our little ones were born within a month of each other. I haven’t seen everyone since going back to work at the beginning of July. It’s amazing what a difference 2 months make…

In a nut shell Leo, Emily and Imogen are all crawling. Sophie has 6, yes…6 teeth. Imogen and Leo wave and walk with assistance. (see pictures of them with walker toy). Evie is on her own mission, no teeth and no crawling…but to be fare, she is the youngest. And Leo out weighs all the girls by at least 3kg’s. Just great…

Leo fell in love with…no, not one of the girls…but with the Walker Toy (Emily’s toy). He pretty much hogged it the whole afternoon. He walks pretty well with it, but tends to push it faster then what he can actually walk so lots of falling down.

Bronson and I did what every level headed, penny pinching, strict parents do…we promptly went out and bought him the exact same toy. He loves it. One thing I didn’t realise is that Louise had the thing switched off.

If you put it on, it makes a heck of a noise…Leo loves this especially. And if you try switch it off, he beats his hands on all the buttons till I switch it on again.

We all had a great day of catching up, and Leo had a ball too. He was positively filthy after crawling around all over the garden and playing with the girls. Emily tought him how to eat stones out of the garden, and Leo sat on Evie. Poor Girl, she did get him back by giving him her cold….


Emily also stole my piece of steak off my plate and then gave me a filthy look when I took it back. How she planed to eat a huge piece of meat with practically no teeth is anyone’s guess….


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home